Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunsine on my Shoulder Makes Me Happy.....

Today was our second day of sun! It was, however, rather cool both days. Yesterday I managed to do a tiny bit of yard work before my fingers froze, so the pots on the deck look a bit nicer than they did. The Triffid shrub has been pruned and new growth is coming up. There are some six inch tall daffodil stems, and a few crocus stems, but no flowers. Just as well. We'll probably have another freeze!
The new refrigerator is humming away, and seems to be just what we needed. Lots of space and the ice cubes no longer fly out across the floor. It really is nice to have the freezer section completely separate from the fridge part - two compressors means less energy wasted when we open the fridge door etc. etc. - I think!
I think I have finished all I can do about the taxes. Now it will be up to our "tax man" to see what mistakes I've made.

No comments:

Post a Comment